Thursday, March 04, 2004

My day was completely uneventful. I went to school, went to play practice, went to work. Apparently I did well in play today, two people who were viewing came up to me and said:

"You scared me. Good job."

This role is really draining. It just takes everything out of you; even though "mother's party" is a comedy, the break-down I have in the end is tiring. I'm really happy with it, though. It's something when someone who is practicing in a room a floor above you comes up to you and says "I could really hear the anger in your speech." Blah....

I think that NZ's reign over my thoughts during most of my classes is soon coming to an end. The interest just isn't really there anymore. Although I found out today that he had a lead in Les Mis last year, and loved it, I'm just bored by almost everyone around me. Even the heroine-using, olive-skinned, Mohawk-clad New Zealander is boring me. There isn't one person who intrigues me. Amy is predictable in her pettiness, my mother in her unpredictability, Elisse in her scandal. I love all of these people dearly, but isn't there one who can excite me?

I obviously was not created for the Salt Lake Valley. I have moved all my life; 13 times including our move to Utah. I am easily disillusioned with one place or another. I am ready for a new breeze against my face, and a new beauty to surround me. I am ready for different people and a different dominate religion. My family has spent 4 years in Salt Lake, I'm still in shock. I hate it.

There was this absolutely adorable waiting for TRAX beside me today. Juicy Couture jeans and a Dior fashion victim purse. Why can't I have a $1400 Christian clutch? Because I am a hostess that makes $7 dollars an hour. Argh.

Well, I have trig to do. 9 problems, but they're proofs, so they'll probably take the better part of an hour.

I think I need to move to Nepal. That's exactly what the doctor ordered...