Friday, March 26, 2004

$40. Forty dollars. FORTY FREAKING DOLLARS. Had I worked tonight, I would have made a whopping 20 dollars and 25 cents. AND I AM PAYING $40 TO GET IT COVERED!!!!! I'm still in shock.

Anyway- performing is fun. Opening night was yesterday and we were sold out. I loved every second of it. I leave in 2 hours and 55 minutes for my second performance. I'm excited.

Yesterday NZ gave me a big hug. It made me happy but I overheard him talking about this other girl he is in love with. Meh. Yes, I love the boy, but I'm somewhat apathetic seeing as the attraction is purely physical. I am quite content with my virginity; he's quite set in his ways of taking advantage of women.

I can't help feeling swept every time he breaks into a smile, throwing his head back to laugh. I can't change the fact that his grin and his eyes and his being is adorable, as messed as he appears to be.