Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ahhhhh....How perfectly absurd. Ridiculous in the sense that only Galliano can define. Neglecting entertainment value, however, I'm afraid I was a bit disappointed with this show. Not as disappointed as I was with the Spring/Summer 2004 Haute Couture, mind you, but pretty disappointed.

I swear- Dior's Fall 2003 Couture sucked me in. That was when I became a Dior addict, when I started to worship Galliano, and watch the show every other week. The sex, the beauty, the flow, the beat, it was this beautiful dance of strength and synchronized power. The models took the runway by storm, pouncing and beating on the runway with their high heeled shoes, stalking down with smirks most impertinent. The makeup was bizarre, the clothes were fabulously nonsense, I loved it. That show is why Dior is my favorite fashion house.

This current rubbish is poppycock. Galliano is loosing his touch. Shame...