Saturday, March 13, 2004

I haven’t written for three days, which is somewhat aberrant of me. I leave for work in 11 minutes, so I’m afraid my delayed entry will have to be rather pitiable. You’ll live.

Yesterday I came home from school, miserably sick. I went to a terrible night at work, came home and threw up 4 times during the night. I slept in after consuming liberal amounts of various over-the-counter drugs, and woke up feeling considerably better.

I got my nails done. They’re pretty and acrylic and fake. You’ll notice that I’m typing however; they’re short and extremely natural-looking. I couldn’t be happier with them. I have sexy hands now.

I went to go see my brother’s middle school play at 1. The play was “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dream coat”, so I was satisfied, seeing they had nothing laudable to debase. I adore Andrew Lloyd Webber, I do, but this is just ridiculous. After seeing such marvels as The Phantom and Evita, one can’t turn back to any play a notch below spectacular.

I have to leave now. My 11 minutes flew by all too quickly, and I’m not yet wearing shoes. Farewell, dearest reader. I must do my duty to spag and my country!