Saturday, March 20, 2004

Argh. So tired. So very tired.

I haven't written in a while (at least if feels like it, even though I think I wrote yesterday), so I'm just going to leave a couple words with you. Let's start with this: I'm freaking exhausted. Ran around all day today trying to get things done, and then worked for 6 hours. So very tired.

Good job, you assumed correctly; this entry is going to be nothing but a complaining session, how did you know? Fine, I won't whine. I suppose I can find something else to write about.

I am absolutely smitten with this adorable boy at work. Smitten in every sense of the word (except for any sense that's remotely biblical, simply because of the obvious connotation formed by years of reading the book of Job). The boy is so adorable. He's a busser, a shy busser. He's the type of boy to glance up and hold eye contact just barely long enough to noticeably look down, blushing. He has the deep brown eyes you want to swim in, I swear he's adorable. And his smile- by thor, his smile. He has these perfect, white, teeth that burst through his beautiful mouth every time he sees someone. The boy's beautiful.

*sigh*

Why do I have to be the youngest person working at the OSF? Why, oh why? This is terrible! I've decided, however, that I need someone with dark eyes. I'm such a slave for dark eyes. Dark, mysterious eyes and dark hair.

[Due to the liberal amount of drool found on Ivory's keyboard, she will now be leaving you so that she can clean it up and get at least 5 hours of sleep. Farewell]