Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What’s with this whole “get paid for blogging” thing about? Don’t we already have enough blogs without point, passion or purpose? One would think that adding a secondary motive to writing would then dim the original motive, thus producing crap. At least I do, and I’m against this silly idea. But if it does prove lucrative for some I might start a new blog and bank in. But that would be after losing a pathetic inner struggle with my opportunistic side.

Anyways…

My first day of college was wonderful. I absolutely loved it. I ran around a lot today, trying to get my schedule worked out. I’ve upped it from 2 classes to 3, so I’m feeling less and less like a slacker. Some magical day soon I’ll be taking 4, once I go tomorrow and try to see if I can get into arch 1630 even though it is full. You know, I feel pretty full. I ate 6 cookies today, and 3 bowels of cheerios, which is 420 Cals for the cookies and about half that for the cereal.

Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my.

I’ve become a paranoid calorie counter.

shoot me. please.