Monday, August 30, 2004

I don’t know what I’m doing; I honestly haven’t the slightest bit of time to write right now. I am, however, endeavoring to preserve my sanity and passion for education, so I allow myself to write anyway. In ARCH 2630 we’re assigned to paint our fingerprint on a 30x20, which will keep me occupied until the day the pope comes out of the closet and publicly dates Mick Jagger. I’ve devoted two hours to the project and have thus far completed about an 8th of the fingerprint.

It’s due tomorrow at 9:10 am, by the way.

I’m really tired but I enjoy the work. I feel so devoted when I sit on my front porch, percolated in concentration. It’s tiring though, and I have to rip up the downstairs countertops before mum comes home at 4:30.

I allotted myself a 5 minute break, and I still have to use the bathroom, so I bid you adieu.