Monday, August 23, 2004

I’m currently at the multimedia office in the Marriott Library. I’ve registered, received my U card (which allows me to finally ride the hideous motor vehicles of death for free, which dims my bitterness about UTA a wee bit), and I’m waiting to go accost teachers and harass them into letting me into their full classes. It’s been a very productive day.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited in my life about entering a new phase or atmosphere. I feel so much more comfortable here, I feel less annoyed as I walk along and observe my classmates. My classes excite me as opposed to insulting me; I can’t wait to get started.

Today as I was standing in line I saw a girl who I took trig with last year. She was waiting with her boyfriend. She has to go back to east for another year to get the diploma that swings in my book bag. Sucker.

I’ve decided to release fashion from my clutches while I’m a student. I have no money and soon I will have no time. I’ll wear clothing, and I’ll cover myself. That, however, will be the extent of my wardrobe during the next 4 years.

I think the professor is in his office now and ready for battle. Farwell.