Saturday, August 21, 2004

Of course they pulled up then. I knew the consequences of my hesitance wouldn't be positive. I over analyzed the situation, and because of that I’m left with nothing but an unforgettable smile and a simple first name.

I believe in regrets, completely and unashamedly. Who can sincerely say that he or she doesn’t long for an outcome of one particular situation that differs from the unchangeable mount of reality? What realistic, self respecting individual can truly say that they don’t wistfully ponder life as it would be had they taken a risk? What rubbish! The possibilities that stand in passed opportunities never fail to intrigue the adventurous or the intelligent. Yes, you learn from mistakes, but does this mean that you can’t regret? Does this mean that regret is pushed aside and hidden, avoided and despised? Regret isn’t a vice; quite on the contrary it is an opportunity to question the strength of one’s determination.

I just returned from EFY. I had wonderful time, I made plenty of friends and fell hard and willfully for this boy named Kyle whom I adore. Complication has a cost, however, and because of this I have no email address, last name, natural hair color. I have his face and his first name. Sad and tragic, I know, but romantic in it’s own insignificant way.

I met a wonderful girl named Niki from Pocatello, Idaho. We talked forever and ever, and transformed the bras of our roommates into blocks of ice in a wonderful escapade of pranks. She is quite an extraordinary gal.

I’m absolutely dead, however; I’m afraid I didn’t quite make it to bed last night. I leave you to nap!