Friday, May 07, 2004

Wow. I'm tired. And I suck at writing in my blog. Meh.

I've been really busy lately, keeping myself occupied with school, work, Carter. My last day is the 12th of June, the last year I’ll get out so freaking late (The U’s graduation was today.) I’m excited.

I can’t gather my thoughts right now. They float and dart about above my head; it wouldn’t be too terribly hard to catch one and analyze it. I’m tired, however, and plan to go to bed soon. Granted, I do intend to call Carter soon, which will probably throw my whole go-to-bed plan on the ground and beat in mercilessly. That’s okay. I don’t mind. He’s worth it.

I need a new job. Mine sucks. My manager got mad at me. Well, not really, but I was annoyed anyway. I was on at 5, I walked in at 5 and had to change. I clocked on 3 or 4 minutes late. After I had worked for about 2 hours, my manager came up to the front desk and asked snidely “So Rach, you were late?”.

I hesitated, smirked, and answered “One or two minutes, yes, I was.”

I don’t care. Honestly. I could find a better job so quickly. I’m not going to quit, I’m just planning to cease all attempts of outstanding effort. I just don’t care anymore. Ha- I lasted 5 months; I’m already spag-bitter. Yes- I’m not going to be crazy like some of the other girls at work and stay for years.

Elisse and I went shopping today. Lately I’ve been so very frustrated by her. I’m sick of only seeing her in mellow moods just because she thinks that we’re “drifting”. I’m so tired of contention. How ridiculous.

Basically, I’m sick and tired of, oh, just about everything in my life except for a couple of things. I think I need to move to Nepal and become a sheep herder. I’d be such a sexy sheep herder….