Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Physics was amazing today. We began the class with an interesting lab; we made ice-cream in a conventional ice-cream maker and related it back to conduction and states of matter and all that jazz. It was fun, and we made some killer strawberry ice-cream. The most stupefying bit of it, however, began when Mr. Christiansen pulled out the liquid Nitrogen and pouring it on the tables and fun stuff like that. It was awesome.

So Carter’s kind of depressed right now. His school won’t let him walk in graduation because he failed some classes and has to make up credits. It’s sad, but at the same time it’s what happens to those of us who slack off. It’s a beautiful life, yes, but it does have its consequences. I can’t say I understand the depression, though. I’m choosing not to walk because it’s absurdly inane. As if I’m going to pay money to rent an incredibly unsightly cap and gown so that I can suffer through the 3 hour graduation ceremony. I would pay money to not go! I’m apathetic that way, what can I say…

I’m going to go work on drivers-ed, and then go running. I leave you dearies now, bubye!