Saturday, May 01, 2004

I've often wondered exactly what awaits those who have worked towards damnation. Purgatory, hell, whatever one wishes to call it, is an intriguing piece of work indeed. I believe, however, that I have discovered exactly what hell will be like:

An eternal cycle of, day after day of not going to bed, getting ripped from your slumber by your mother and forced to concentrate on abstract mathematics for an hour.

Honestly- I kid you not. Can you think of anything more disturbing? I can’t. How horrid.

Yesterday I went to bed late, insanely late. I got up early, insanely early. My bus leaves in a little more than 2 hours and I have to following tasks to accomplish:

• Grade 10 of my mother’s math tests. I foolishly offered this service in exchange for a ride to work. NOT FREAKING WORTH IT.
• Shower. Definitely need a shower.
• Clean my closet. I’m not sure if it is humanly possible to do this in two hours, considering the state of my dumpste, um, closet.
• Get as much sleep as possible. I got around 3 hours and 45 minutes of sleep. If I go to work like this I am going to be so incredibly dead.
• Endeavor to transform myself into something slightly presentable. I currently resemble Jane of the jungle and smell something like her friends the apes.
• Call Maile, Elisse, Carter, and try and work out whatever I’m doing tonight, if I feel like doing anything at all.
• Torch my mother’s car for putting me through such angst. No man, woman, or mammal of any kind can consider my treatment earlier on today humane in any sense, way, shape or form.

I have so little time. I don’t know what to do; I want to sleep. So very badly, I want to sleep. Meh.

I guess I’ll just start from the top down, then.