Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'm in such a good mood right now. Whoooo, I am just SO loopy! The world is my playground...

Today I was an absolute wench to half the people who crossed my path. It was terrible, yet so very, very amusing. Ha hahahaha- I'm insensitive and inconsiderate. awesome.

Anyway, I suppose I'll endeavor to settle down so that I might inform my few neglected readers what is going on. Currently I am still a slacker who sucks at updating her blog. So what? Do you have a problem with that, you stupid Canadian...Wait, no. I'm seriously trying to be serious. It's just not working.

Elisse sat down in the park and discussed what was happening. She felt I wasn't exerting enough effort into our relationship, which, I might add, was a 125% true. I suck at calling people and making plans and keeping them. I'm sorry! So I've decided to expend effort towards this one cause because I adore my little Elissie. So I'm going to start calling her and making plans and keeping them and so on and so forth. Let it be written, let it be done.

Still so very elated upon beholding Carter. So cute. So sensitive. So mine.

I'm trying very hard to graduate. I've attended all my classes since my run-in with Sadler, and I am quite proud of this. I have 3 weeks until I’m finished with the arduous confinement of high school. And then I’m done! Whooopee!

Okay- this isn’t working. I’m too loopy. I’m so very off today. I’m just insane. I’m having one of my highs right now that come with my manic depressive nature. Weeeeeeee…how I love them. I need to get to bed, though, before I slip out of my trance and fall into the trough of realization and dark hopelessness that intuitively follows. Oh no, trying to articulate such a tragedy will inevitably bring it about!!! We can’t let this happen! Quick- something funny, absurd, anything! What shall I write about?

How about Maile and Jeff’s break-up? Funny story, that. What with my being a terrible, terrible person and doing something terribly, terribly immature during their break-up, it’s bound to make me giddy. Yes- I’m a bad person…