Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Just called my agency. The Acting division is completely swamped with jobs right now and what do the models got? Nadda.

Oh well. The little modeling work that I've done I haven't really enjoyed. The pay is great, but it's somewhat annoying to have so many people swarming about you. I almost prefer to be the swarmer (see 1st job, i.e spag)

Didn't do much today. I have a whole bunch of homework that I have to do, and I really really don't want to do it. Homework is so freaking mormon, you know?

My, how scattered my thoughts are! Here's a little bit of me over here, and some more over there, and LOOK! Behind the barrel- more ME!!! YAY!!! Anyways, my blog is a whore. It's always been as such, and always will be. I'm the blog’s pimp, you see, so our relationship is bittersweet, I suppose. Yeah- I'm a darn sexy pimp, what can I say? Oh yes- why my blog is a whore. On my profile it won't display this blog. It will display the other two which have a whole (you better sit down for this) 5 entries. I want to display this one and it won't let me so it is a whore. Stupid mexican jew lizard.

If I keep on writing I soon going to debase myself to the point that I'll have no reason to exist. So I need to stop. Right.....now!