Friday, May 21, 2004

Do you remember our dear friend Heather? The one who decided to publish her thoughts on the internet and I decided to blast them apart with unadulterated cruelty? Apparently she's depressed, or something. It's a good thing I'm somewhat of a sociopath and sadist, or something as silly as this would actually bother me. That would be stupid...

Surprisingly enough I've kept up with her blog. Not that it's really entertaining; the writing is still as horrid as ever. I did like this little tidbit, though. I think it's a song, or something, but I'm too lazy to find out so I'll just hand the credit over to her.

“Let’s make love when we understand the consequences,
Let’s make love under the stars we pray,
Let’s make love with heart and minds,
Let’s skip making love to save the love.”

cliché, I know, but nice.

Oddly enough, it’s nice.