Friday, September 24, 2004

Okay. This week is finished. Finally.

I believe I did OK on my fingerprint, and I also believe that I was thrashed and thrashed hard by the physics exam. As I left the room I couldn’t help but laugh, I had done so badly.

Mediocrity is depressing. An insanely extreme degree of failure, however, is just comical.

No, I didn’t do that wretchedly, although I probably scored 60ish. I probably did average, but it sucked all the same simply because I studied so hard. In the last 2 days I’ve gotten 9 hours of sleep, which is absurdly low for a slumber devotee such as my self. But, alas, I now fly to Cincinnati, and for four days I will be released from the seemingly unremitting clutches of school work. Huzzah. Huzzah indeed.

I am happy to be expanding in the different ways that I am, I rejoice in growth; it truly is a pursuit of mine. But it’s hard. It’s so hard and these last couple of days opened my eyes to a glimpse of pushing oneself and the necessity of doing so.

So Argh. I shall do it and find a way to enjoy it to the fullest. In the meantime I shall eat kix and contemplate packing before attacking my couch in a cataleptic onslaught to which I will shortly succumb.

I bid you adieu.