Monday, September 20, 2004

I spent the last 2 hours curled up into a ball leaning my head on mum. It’s so extremely interesting; when one is ill, there is no better medication then a caring mom. When she came home I hurriedly scampered to her and began to whine. She made me soup, and then put in my ear drops in my evil, tortuous ear while I laid in her warm, big bed. Just mum’s presence is enough to comfort me when I am needy, which happens to be a large portion of the time I’m conscious.

Oh, mum’s a doll.

I’ve run out of paint again, so I’m going to just do one print tonight, and simply gnaw on professor Adams arm when he casts his bug eyes on me through his translucent Gucci glasses and tells me I need to work harder. I need to really buckle down, I realize; the final’s due on Thursday. But Alas! I am tired and annoyed by a rebellious ear. So if you tell me to work harder I’ll bite your arm off.

I’m going to go play Simpsons road rage (best game ever) with Ricky and then go get the fingerprint of pain.