Thursday, September 09, 2004

College is silly. Completely necessary, fun at times, a luxury, but silly all the same. No college student can deny this. I suppose that I don’t expect things that I (or my daddy) pay a lot of money for to give me a moderate amount of grief. Grief, to put it plainly, is not generally congenial.

Not that I’m unhappy, in any sense. I’m so thrilled to be so satisfied in my educational environment, I’m ecstatic and excited and anxious. It’s absolutely maddening to have 15 hours of work a week for one class. My design class is time consuming, to say the least, hence the reason I am taking a weak 10 credit hours.

Aha, Aha! Justification, darling, justification! It makes me happy! Weeeee!!!

But it does justify the credit hours. I have to have a new print, sometimes two, every time I go to class (twice a week). Prints take me anywhere from 4.5- 7 hours, depending. So I’ve spent many an hour in that abject studio of perdition.

Yawn. I’m going to bed. Bye, my darlings.