Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My trip was fabulous and inspired a new mentality in my worldview which I hope to the highest heavens isn’t permanent.

I really don’t like school. It’s cliché and terribly typical, but I want to see all that I can and experience the cultures that are so starkly but beautifully different. I want to leave, not next semester, not when I’m 18, I want to leave now.

I won’t. Of course I won’t. Even my wildest dreams are incapable of banishing my logic. I’ll finish this semester, of course, I’ll wrap up this year. But I think I want to take a year off and just go. How idealistic this is! Why has prudence and rationality and practicality fled me?

What I need to do is this: acquire a large sum of money in a short span of time and utilize these funds in traveling.

Sounds easy enough.