Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bah. I see no reason why Physics TAs should be so adorable. I decided to go to a different study session today, due to the overwhelming oblivion and confusion ever present as I endeavor to plow through the work. I fell in love with the TA. He’s quirky, hilarious, and absolutely brilliant. And oh yes, I shan’t forget that he’s gorgeous, either. I couldn’t stop staring into his bright blue eyes today, and I’m not even one that fancies blue eyes (brown all the way, my friends). He’s insanely skinny, but he pulls off the difficult gangly look magnificently, and I actually understand what he teaches! It’s novel!

Sigh.

Well, let’s move on to a subject more relevant to my life, shall we? Today I secured a babysitting job that I think is going to be a beautiful thing for me. Mondays, 1PM to 4PM at $12 an hour. The kids are wonderful, too, the only negative aspect about this is that it makes me want to have a baby. And that scares me.

And if he reads this I think my dad is probably flipping out too.