Monday, September 20, 2004

The beautiful voice of a mezzo soprano washes over me, singing softly and sweetly Mozart’s Ave Maria as it filters through the speakers in front of me. This piece especially is so incredibly beautiful and soft, the singer is absolutely amazing. What miraculous notes enfold me at this moment! She sings with an edgy emotion that creates an eroded tension soothed by the fluid notes she sings.

I had a wonderful day today, it was wonderful to be with my family after mum and I forgot the disturbance of this morning. We had the missionaries over for dinner and had a wonderful evening.

I’m going to Cincinnati on Thursday (maybe Friday afternoon, depending solely upon whether my physics professor will let me take his exam a day early) to see my father’s parents, Mimi and Dada. I’m very excited.


Sleep well, dears. May you fly to the clouds and sweep gently into your reveries tonight.