Saturday, September 18, 2004

I’ve accomplished quite a bit today, which pleases me. Today mum and I laid tile on the floor in the downstairs kitchen, and our self-cut mosaic looks absolutely smashing. I worked for 4 hours until mum, Jeff and I went to the slavic festival. The festival was amusing; I bought a beautiful doggey puppet that looks like an afghan hound, so naturally I named him Afi.

We then went shopping at market square, and as I was piling the little debbie snacks onto the register (4 boxes for a dollar, you see) I was surprise to see them reach my eye level when the counter only came up to my waist.

Maile’s homecoming is today, so I went over and curled her hair/ helped with the eye shadow/ freaked out with her about how she looked. She’s a very beautiful girl, and looked wonderful tonight. Too bad her date is hideous.

Only one thing is certain for the rest of the nigh: I need a shower and havn’t time to take one.

Bullocks. You can’t have it all, I suppose.