Saturday, February 21, 2004

I really would like to study in Europe for graduate school. They have so many fabulous schools of architecture, I'd really adore studying there. Well, in four years we'll see, I guess.

I don't want to go to work today. I never do, but especially when I'm working a double on Saturday. Good new, though; we have a new hostess. I'm no longer the newbie and can give advice to her like I know the ropes. I'm so thrilled! She's shy and really reserved, and I think she's scared by some of the more, er, outgoing hostesses such as Jane. Well, everybody's afraid of Jane at one time or another. I think the new girl's name is Vicky. Pity; I've always despised that name. It just has too many hard tones in it for me.

I had the weirdest dream last night that two of the servers asked me to have a threesome with them last night. Considering I'm the youngest employee working there, it was kind of sick. It's so funny what I dream up after surfing for an hour.

Still, I'm not going to be able to suppress a laugh when I see these servers today, though. It was a pretty awkward dream. After I turned them down, they asked a manager and then closed the upstairs of the restaurant so that they could have some privacy. I remember being so frustrated about the fact that I had no explanation for the yells coming from upstairs to give to the guests dining by the stairs on the lower level. It was a very interesting dream...

Well, look at this! According to this letter I just found by the computer I have library fines of $28.95 for books I have yet to return- and this is dated the 9th of January. I probably owe the library my first born by now. I have no idea where these books are; I haven't seen them since 2003. Well, this sucks.

I'm going to go shower now. After I surf some blogs first, I suppose. Farewell