Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I promised myself I wouldn't post today until I have finished all my homework. Oops! I must have no integrity...

So I had lunch today with Elise. Definitely a character that needs explanation until met, at which time no explanation can be given. Luckily, I am at one of the places in my world where I need no justification to plunge into my sea of thoughts and past experiences and frolic in it like a porpoise. This is an online journal, after all. So we went down to great harvest, got some bread, sat at the porch and ate the bread. Good bread, too, but the company was indefinitely better than the past times I've been there. I think I'm finally at the place that I want to be with Elise. Now we're just like stark opposites that know every move of the person sitting across from us, so alike in every area that one can talk about, and on totally on opposite ends of the spectrum of other areas that can not be explained with a human tongue.

I gave her my blogspot address, so everybody wave. Hi Elise! Dearest little Elisie, what a doll.

Oh- I stumbled upon these yesterday while doing everything on earth other than my homework. These are the three simple reasons that Mormons and other non-users don't need to do acid:

1. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/rainbowtrip.html

2. http://www.trevorvanmeter.com/flyguy/

3. http://www.addictinggames.com/skeleton.html

I don't know if I did that right, but If I did you should check this out- pretty cool stuff. The last one's not really trippy, just fun- try to screw up the points then click "duo" under actions. Pretty weird stuff.