Sunday, February 22, 2004

I got back from the University's fireside about 30 minutes ago. I loved it; the music was phenomenal. I was truly impressed by the choir and the orchestra, and the spirit was extremely strong. I'm glad I went.

I went with Angie and Bree, two lead hostesses from work. How refreshing it is to be around some semi-mature people compared to those at school. I'm so sick of high school- I am happy that I'm graduating early.

The weather outside is still cold, although slowly warming. Soon the snow will flee, and Salt Lake will give birth to the beauty that can only be seen in a desert. The colors will burst with strength hidden by the delicate shapes of the petals and leaves, the lovely desert grasses will be seen once again. The scents and smells will ride the wind, so potent one can almost see swirls of pink and purple perfume dancing on the planes of the breeze, filling the air gloriously with the triumph of the season. On the wings of the sweetest note will spring flutter onto the horizon any week now.

How enthralling anticipation is.