Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am becoming more computer literate with each passing minute! I have links now, and my text isn't centered like some stupid whore. I'm so happy. And it's orange, so orange. Trendy, I know, but mod in a sense, and I love mod. Huzzah.

So I guess all the computer-savvy readers that don't read my blog won't have to help me after all. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm going over to Jane's in 25 minutes. Apparently this red-head diety is at her house that I simply have to meet. It's nice being with Jane again, although she's going through serious family problems. Yes, her family is messed up, but they've never even began to challenge Jane's insanity. I suppose that's why I love her. I really don't feel that well, so I'll make an appearance and then make her drive me home in 45 minutes. Muhai!

My Enzio Angiolini bag is due any day now. My blog doesn't look stupid, only a tad bit typical (a fact I can live with), I didn't have to work tonight, and I got out of hanging out with Amy Jo, Jamie, and Parker.

Life is good.