Monday, November 01, 2004

Our computer has died. Just died. We do have two fully functioning computers, but Rob's alienware has a virus that prevents it from being useful. Daddy sent me a copy of Knoppix, which is the coolest thing in the world. Linux rocks my world.

While viewing the comp's files from knoppix, I stumbled upon some ancient documents Carter wrote at my house a couple months ago. Really, I'm embarrassed; the writing is sloppy, broken, overly passionate and maudlin, and overall juvanile. What can I say? The writing is just like the author in so many ways.

On Saturday I met this adorable guy named Rob. He's adorable, polite, charming, incredibly hot, and an extremely good kisser. I must say that I'm quite flustered by it all; I like him so. When I juxtapose him with Carter I laugh, to be completely honest. He has this jet black hair, and this smile that just melts me into this amorous little puddle of adoration. He's cute in many ways, and I like him quite a bit. I suppose that's why this entire affair is so absolutely tortuous.
Oh my. I suppose a life deficient of romantic entanglements would be an easier one, but I'm afraid I'll never learn...