Monday, October 25, 2004

I suppose I should explain why I can’t help but refer to Larry as Larry bear in my head. I knew a Larry back in Cinci, he was an adorable friend who happened to look like a bear, and the endearing term was born. 5 years later I’m in college, and the TA is a Larry who looks exactly like a bear. He has a short haircut, has that teddy bear kind of build, and just looks like a bear. In a good way, I suppose. I kid you not, it’s somewhat uncanny. But there you have it, Larry bear.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING! HUZZAH!!!! I’m ever so excited. It snowed today, and although I was forced into misery by the inclement weather, the fluttering frost reminded me of what was to come as it drifted down onto my head, soaking me. I’m exited for the Christmas songs and the decorations, and most of all the tree. We ordered a new 7.5 foot artificial pre-lit tree off eBay, and the delay of its arrival drives me mad. True, we won’t set it up until Thanksgiving night, but I’m still so thrilled. The magical season approaches and brings a smile to myself and makes me giddy.

All in all I had a great day today. I managed my time wisely and accomplished a lot. I didn’t finish all my studio work but made great head way. I hope tomorrow’s crit treats me well!