Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I’m feeling such a plethora of doubts and questions and misgivings as of late; they beat upon me and to tell the truth, I’m rather frightened. The things that I want to do and the places I wish to go demand individuals from the top, and I’m afraid my incapability will keep me from the top, and therefore prevent me from the things I want to do.

It’s not confusing, in fact it’s quite simple; physics is trying to eat me. The sciences want me dead and disappointed, who am I to defy them? I work and I work and it doesn’t come to me. Bah.

Process design, however, is going well; I actually got a good critique. Yesterday as I was working, or pretending to work while talking with the ever adorable Nick, he asked me what I planned to do.

“I intend to force an epiphany.” I said matter-of-factly.

And force an epiphany I did.

I sat down to work, decided to do something different, and summoned up something beautiful that worked in many ways. But I shan’t jinx it; I refuse to speak anymore about it. So be gone, you evil-bringing viewers! Away!