Monday, October 04, 2004

Yesterday was a very trying day for me. As I was salivating over my boots on ebay, mum came up to me with a very tempting offer.

“Help out with the paper route for a year and the boots are yours”, she says.

My jaw drops. I despise the paper route; it’s a rip off, it’s menial work and you get all dirty from the ink. It’s stupid.

But the boots! The boots! Look at the boots! They’re beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. They got the best of me.

“Deal.”

We didn’t win the auction, which I think was a good thing. I helped out with the paper route for today and remembered how I loathed it. But I am bootless.

Oh yes, and by the way, a question: does any random soul know what music is playing as Dior's women's fashion site loads? (dior. com, then click on 'women') It's really got an awesome beat so I was wondering if anybody knew the artist/title of song if it is indeed taken from a full song. I’ve been posting this on every fashion forum like mad, seeing as Dior’s RTW is coming up and will therefore change the site (and the wickedly awesome music) If you have an idea, please email me. Come now, what would Ganesh do?