Sunday, July 04, 2004

I’ve just returned from an absolutely splendid night with Carter. Our evening commenced with a meal from Flemings, which was fabulous. I had the Australian Lamb and Carter had the rib eye, and the majority of the time we spent in the restaurant was spent in silence, Carter and I leaning back and gently salivating over the tasty meat. The atmosphere was exquisite, although the server was obsequious. I most definitely plan to return.

We then went to the mountainside to watch the fireworks. We dozed under the sky while lying under a blanket. He took me home, kissed me, told me I was beautiful, and invited me to a family party tomorrow. I like that boy.

Anyways- I received my ACT scores today. I scored a 28, which, though far from impressive, is good when remembering that I didn’t study a word and was running extremely low on sleep the day that I took it. I’m not excusing anything, though; I’m happy and proud of my 28.

I don’t think I’ll go to bed yet, but I’m certainly not going to write anymore. My keyboard is a piece of crap and keeps holding down the control key, which, as any semi-sane person can imagine, is annoying. Farewell.