Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I am no longer held captive by the snarling beast that is the Old Spaghetti Factory. Tomorrow is, indeed, my last day and I’m getting it picked up. Yay! I have escaped with both my sanity and all four limbs. I have managed the impossible.

Right now it’s too dreadfully hot to do anything that requires thought process or excessive movement of the body, unless it is between 10 am to 6pm, during which it is too hot to do anything at all. I’m going to go run errands with Elisse, which is okay because her air conditioning works (I hope).

She invited me to an old-fashioned cocktail party tonight, and my attendance is still uncertain. I don’t know if I want to go. Dressing up would be fun, but these things tend to be boring. I’m going rock climbing at 7 with the ward, though, and that I am excited about. Jon might be there, I really hope he comes. I’m still head-over-heels in love with that boy, he is ever so adorable.

I am single again. Oh, the sweet, sweet ring of words symbolizing freedom. How fabulous!