Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tomorrow at 4:15 PM I fly to Newark. At 8:25 I then fly to Oslo. 9:30 the next morning I fly to Bardufoss.

I stay in Norway for 7 weeks.

And, quite frankly, my dearest reader (that is assuming that I have any left, you poor neglected things) that can mean one of two things: 1) I let the isolation of Northern Norway get to me and write all about pine trees for 2 solid months, or 2) enjoy myself and post a couple of times.

I'm sorry I'm lazy. I'm still alive, though. Just lazy. Come now, I have yet to pack. Of course I haven't been writing. I leave the country in 14 hours and I haven't started packing. And I haven't registered for classes. And I still haven't bought a bathing suit for the summer yet.

Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't accidentally starved to death yet.