Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It is my theory that people are drawn to the energy you expend, regardless the impetus for your focus. Such as: if, or when you are sketching a leather chair in a large room, someone is bound to sit in it. I've quite the database to support my theoretical ponderings; many, many times I'll be sitting in a room of four leather chairs, one lazyboy, a loveseat and two sofas, and if a person is to walk in the room and decide to sit down, they persistently, without fail, sit in whatever it is I am trying to draw. This reinforces my line of thinking, as well as backs another of my flawlessly crafted theories: that I have really, really terrible karma.

I don't know why I'm too shy to say 'would you be so kind as to sit in another chair?'. I don't want to be rude, and somehow I just know the polite request would be lost in translation and my dear grandmother would rush off to the bathroom to get more towels because she'd hate for me to go without.

Do you see why my life is so difficult? I could carve a problem out of anything...