Friday, April 09, 2004

Yes- ivory is tired. Whoever thinks that ivory should quit her job raise your hands now. Unanimous? Fantastic. I give my two weeks notice tomorrow.

Not.

Today was tiring. Went to school, failed my physics test, came home and went to work. The simple dread my life has contained lately is disheartening; the minimalism of my days exasperate me at times. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’m going to graduate early, but what after that? Appalling visions of my career at Spag lasting into my 30s plague me every time I close at work, distracting me. Distraction is so ambiguous, it can be either good or bad depending what light you choose to view it in.

My writing lately has been pathetic, I know. But today is the first day of spring break, so it can only improve. I’m going to bed now, I’m tired.

Yeah- these are sexy.

really, really, REALLY sexy. Hmmm….shoegasm…