Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Five days. A lot has happened in the five days since I last wrote. Explanations are anything but necessary; details would do nothing but clutter. An overview, however:

Daddy came. He arrived early on the 10th, left at 8:30 tonight. We talked about what we needed to talk about (i.e. moving out, etc.), went out to eat a couple of times. Since Rob leaves so soon I saw extraordinarily little of the man, which is a shame, but understandable.

I gathered with people, I met people.

I met Carter. I adore Carter. The image of him still burns fervently, yet my mind is restraining the picturesque face from flowing to my fingers and out to you, my dearest reader. He’s a poet. He’s a philosophe. He’s cute. Almost everything I would want, but whatever bond is indeed wrapping slowly around us is undeveloped. Today he met my mother, father, and Jeff. I wasn’t expecting this at all, and definitely didn’t desire it, but it went splendidly. I think my mother likes him, which I’m happy with. He’s a good guy, he’s very honest. He didn’t hold back anything from dear old mum, which I was surprised with. I admire him.

Oh- and NZ! Forgot all about the lad, though I’ve hung out with him a couple of times. Yes- he’s still sexy. He buzzed his Mohawk and now he’s very, very sexy. Elisse and him have a thing going on, I’m not going to endeavor to name it. Yeah- I definitely didn’t expect it, but there you go. I’m fine with that; the conversation I held with him about beliefs, religion, etc., confirmed my suspicion that the attraction I feel is purely physical, as it still is. Yes- we’re better friends now and he’s with Elisse, but he’s still sexy. Nice to look at, and I told him that today. Still sexy.

Elisse is incredibly sick, and is about to die. Not really, but she was hospitalized. She’s currently away getting better, I do hope she recovers.

I go to bed now. Farewell.