Monday, April 05, 2004

I wore my sexy new shoes today. They look 80s punk, but I wore nothing 80s punk with them today, so they did look a bit too saucy. That's okay, though- everyone knows I have daring tastes at times and everyone I talked to today loved them. I like my new shoes....

I adore John. I absolutely adore him. There was an assembly today; the first one I've been too all year. It was the Utah Shakespearean Festival players, they put on 12th night (hence the impetus behind my attendance.) Everyone around us got lost by the second scene, so decided to re-write the play into something more idiot-friendly. We've affectionately dubbed it "The adventures of Sir Toby and the other strange guy wearing yellow garters (tee hee hee hee)". Overall we think it will be a smash hit.

Production will start in a week.