Wednesday, April 28, 2004

It's okay- I haven't died quite yet. This being the longest respite from my daily blogging since I began it back it early Feb, I'm sure you dears have suspected a scandalous plan involving the British Mafia and a corn dog, but alas, my life is as monotonous as ever. Things have happened, mind you, so I suppose monotony isn't as dominant as I present it to be, but I still feel quite the same. A lot of things have happened, though. A lot a lot a lot. I've written about them, I've just been unable to post them because we don't have internet. ( Dial-up is in our home, but Dial-up simply isn't internet, but a morbid mockery of connection that serves chiefly to frustrate and blaspheme. I don't believe in dial-up, I just don't. It's evil.) I've been writing entries on Microsoft Word and will transport them as soon as we get DSL (If there is any type of deity in that big blue sky this glorious day will be tomorrow, but Jeff is slacking off so I don't know when this will happen).

I have a couple phone calls to make, so I'll leave you now. Farewell, dearest reader.