Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In an hour I have an appointment with the doctor- yet another- to investigate an abdominal pain I’ve been feeling for a couple of days. 5 days ago I thought I had a stomach ache, but since then the pain has remained steady and my right side has become swollen and tender to the touch. After investigating the symptoms Bryan and I decided I might be suffering from a gall stone some other unfortunate ailment. The pain is not debilitating- it is simply a throbbing burning that is fairly easy to ignore- but a visit to the doctor will be in order this afternoon regardless.

I hope this doesn’t interfere with the boys’ visit. Rob and Ricky fly in early tomorrow morning and I can’t wait to see them both. Rob’s been quite busy with his job and undoubtedly needs a rest, so dad and I will fight diligently to keep him away from his work, which can be accessed via internet. We have some fun things planned: two days at King’s Island, excellent seats to the reds game this Sunday, a trip to the Omnimax, and breakfast at Mimi’s the day they arrive. We’ll spend the majority of their week here lounging and enjoying one another’s company. I’m excited for the bustle that’s about to fill the house.

Other than that, though, it is business as usual; my training at Mimi’s ends tomorrow and work at Lonestar is as usual. I’m off to the doctor’s, darlings. Cheers.